Pulte Capital seeks investments and relationships in targeted sectors across the building products industry.
We specialize in flexible transaction structures, with particular expertise in strategic partnerships and recapitalizations in which management teams have the opportunity to retain significant ownership stakes.
Our target transactions typically range from $15 – $200 million in size.
We generally invest in middle-market companies and lower-priority divisions of national companies in the following building products segments:
- Specialty building products companies
- Countertops / tile / cabinets
- Roofing / siding
- Green / energy efficient / sustainable material companies
- Specialty drywall
- Flooring distribution
- Windows / doors
- Specialty truss manufacturing
- Specialty homebuilders
Pulte Capital invests in companies that demonstrate:
- Leading market shares
- Established brands and/or strong customer relationships
- Strong sales and distribution capabilities
- Platforms with potential for expansion into new products, services and technologies. Our investments typically seek to consolidate fragmented industries, recognizing both cost and revenue synergies though additional acquisitions.